The golf range is open daily from 7:30 a.m. until 7 p.m. (in-season). Range ball rental is required. The practice green adjacent to the ninth green is for chipping and short pitches. The use of any other portion of the golf course as a practice area is prohibited. Range balls may not be used on the course.
The clubhouse, including both locker rooms, is open from 7:30 a.m. until dusk, except for special events arranged in advance.
- The house facilities include the pro shop, club storage area, cart shed, clubhouse, kitchen, men’s locker room, women’s locker room and porches. These areas and the immediate surrounding grounds are under supervision of the House Committee and reservations are scheduled by the club professional. Following are guidelines for use of these facilities:
- Neatness of the locker rooms is primarily the responsibility of members who use these facilities. Please do not leave shoes and clothing carelessly about.
- The clubhouse and kitchen are used for club-sponsored functions at no charge. Members can reserve the facility for private parties. The fee is $250, plus a $100 refundable cleaning deposit. Please make reservations through the pro shop. Reservations, arrangements, cleaning and any damage settlement must be handled by the person initiating the arrangement. Details required are outlined on a reservation form available at the pro shop. Members can reserve the facility for private parties.
Two special bulletin boards are maintained for placing notice of special golf and social events. One is left of the clubhouse door. The other is free standing, facing the first tee. Please remove outdated material in a timely fashion.
The swimming pool season runs from Memorial Day to the weekend after Labor Day on a seven day a week basis. The pool is open from 10 a.m. to dusk. The pool will be closed to all swimmers at dusk.
- All persons entering the pool must sign the pool register listing themselves, children and guests.
- A guest fee of $5 per guest (except grandchildren of members) must be paid at entry.
- Local area guests (within 30 miles) are limited to 3 visits per year.
- Persons lacking swimming skills must remain at the shallow end of the pool.
- There is no lifeguard on duty, all swimmers swim at their own risk.
- Cleanliness and reasonable behavior are required with no litter, no glass containers, and no alcoholic beverages permitted.
- Pool users, especially children, should exercise caution going to and leaving the pool area, since the route is adjacent to a busy part of the golf course.